1. How much does it cost to join Rhubarb and Custard Morley WI?
- The NFWI Board of Trustees has set the membership subscription for 2019 at £42.00
- £20.50 of the subscription is kept by your WI, £9.80 will go to your federation and £11.70 will go to the NFWI
- Subscriptions are due in January 2019. The WI subscription year runs from January to December
- New members joining the WI for the first time, i.e. who have not previously been a member of any WI in the past 10 years, will pay a pro-rata subscription depending on the quarter in which they join:
|Date of joining||Total subscription due|
|1 Jan – 31 Mar||£42.00|
|1 Apr – 30 Jun||£31.50|
|1 Jul – 30 Sep||£21.00|
|1 Oct – 31 Dec||£10.50|
2. What if I wish to join two separate WI’s?
WI members can belong to more than one WI, by paying the full membership fee to the first WI, and a further £20.59 to any additional WIs at any time of the year. There is no pro-rata rate for dual membership